Steel circle is a solid variety of rolled metal with a round section. Steel circles are made from castings or forgings by cold or hot rolling or forging, when the product is shaped into a regular circle.
Steel circle properties:
– High strength and resistance to bending and fracture, due to which steel bars are used as the basis for reinforced concrete structures, building blocks and sections.
– Durability, especially for high alloy steel materials. Also, the product can be galvanized, which increases the resistance to corrosion processes.
– Precise cross-section allows the product to be used quite widely and diversely.
– High resistance to loads, thermal shocks and high humidity.
– Relatively low price due to low production costs.
– Ease of transportation due to the correct shape.
In the case of payment by bank transfer, we individually agree on a delivery date after receiving payment.
Our own fleet consists of 3, 9, 12 meter vehicles.
Delivery of goods in the city of Baku is carried out when ordering from 200 kg. To districts and neighboring cities when ordering from 1000 kg.
Delivery of goods within 1-2 working days after payment.
Pickup from the warehouse
You can also pick up the goods from our warehouse in your own car.
Payment by bank transfer
For corporate clients, we accept payment by bank transfer. After placing the order, an invoice for payment will be generated, which you can pay according to the details sent to your email address. The funds will be credited to our account within 1-2 hours after the payment of the order.
If you want to buy goods for cash, it is better to call us by phone or write to the mail.
Thus, together we will quickly clarify all the nuances, cost and features of the product you are interested in.
Cash payment is made at the pickup point in our warehouse.
Upon receipt of the goods, be sure to check the completeness of the order and receipt.
Non-cash payment method (bank card)
You can buy goods by non-cash payment method (bank card) at the pickup point in our warehouse.
6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm, 16 mm