Pipe steel seam are made from steel sheet by cold forming, and subsequent welding of joints.
Scope of seam pipes:
– transportation of liquid and gaseous substances, oil products under low pressure;
– installation of building frames, other metal structures for low mechanical load;
– exploration activities for gas and oil fields;
– manufacturing of metal structures used in mechanical engineering and car building industry.
– assembly of pipelines for water and gas;
– installation of water disposal systems, sewer collectors and wells;
– construction of gas fuel and energy networks;
– arrangement of pipelines for enterprises of the petrochemical sector, as well as the chemical and food industries;
Price – from 1,04 ₼/m
In the case of payment by bank transfer, we individually agree on a delivery date after receiving payment.
Our own fleet consists of 3, 9, 12 meter vehicles.
Delivery of goods in the city of Baku is carried out when ordering from 200 kg. To districts and neighboring cities when ordering from 1000 kg.
Delivery of goods within 1-2 working days after payment.
Pickup from the warehouse
You can also pick up the goods from our warehouse in your own car.
Payment by bank transfer
For corporate clients, we accept payment by bank transfer. After placing the order, an invoice for payment will be generated, which you can pay according to the details sent to your email address. The funds will be credited to our account within 1-2 hours after the payment of the order.
If you want to buy goods for cash, it is better to call us by phone or write to the mail.
Thus, together we will quickly clarify all the nuances, cost and features of the product you are interested in.
Cash payment is made at the pickup point in our warehouse.
Upon receipt of the goods, be sure to check the completeness of the order and receipt.
Non-cash payment method (bank card)
You can buy goods by non-cash payment method (bank card) at the pickup point in our warehouse.
6 m, 12 m
57 mm, 76 mm, 89 mm, 102 mm, 108 mm, 114 mm, 133 mm, 159 mm, 219 mm, 273 mm, 325 mm, 426 mm, 530 mm, 630 mm, 720 mm, 820 mm, 1020 mm
2,5 mm, 2 mm, 3,5 mm, 3 mm, 4,5 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm